Notification plan edit screen
1. Application to be started
The icon and name of the currently selected application are displayed. When tapping it, Application selection screen is displayed and you can select the application.
Tap on the notification banner when notification arrives, the application displayed here will be activated.
2. Text to display on notification
Enter the text to be displayed when notification arrives. Since it is possible to enter your favorite contents, it can be used in the form of memo · memorandum · remarks.
3. Change notification plan button
You can disable this notification plan by turning it off. You can use it if you want to temporarily disable this plan.
4. Energy saving mode
If it is set to ON, battery consumption will be less, but notification may not come during sleep.
5. Next scheduled notification date and time
Interpret the content of the currently registered notification setting, and the next scheduled notification date and time is displayed.
6. Notification settings
It is a character representation of the contents of notification settings currently registered.
7. Switch notification settings button
You can disable this setting by turning it off. I want to keep the date and time you entered, but now you can use it when you do not need to notify at this time.
8. Notification setting addition button
Tap to add notification settings. Notification setting edit screen is displayed.
9. Delete button
I will delete it.
10. Save button
I will save it.
- If you press and hold notification setting, you can change the order by dragging up and down as it is.
- You can also remove notification settings by swiping left and right.
- All operations including the above are not saved until you tap the Save button on the top right.