Trash box screen
1. Next scheduled notification date and time
Interpret the contents of multiple notification settings currently registered, and the nearest next scheduled notification date and time is displayed.
2. Application to be started
The icon and name of the currently selected application are displayed. Tap on the notification banner when notification arrives, the application displayed here will be activated.
3. Text to display on notification
Text to be displayed when notification arrives.
4. Item menu button
A menu for the tapped notification plan is displayed.
5. Next scheduled notification date and time
Interpret the content of the currently registered notification setting, and the next scheduled notification date and time is displayed.
6. Notification settings
It is a character representation of the contents of notification settings currently registered.
7. Open / close button of notification setting
Toggle display / non-display of currently registered notification settings.
8. Open and Close Buttons of Notification Settings at Once
Toggle display / hide of notification settings for all notification plans currently registered.
9. Menu button
A notification plan menu is displayed.
Trash box screen menu
1. Delete collectively
Moves to selection mode. Multiple operations can be done collectively when shifting to selection mode.
2. Delete all
Delete all notification plans (can not be undone).
Trash box screen selection mode
1. Exit selection mode button
Exit selection mode.
2. Selection count
The number of notification plans currently selected is displayed.
3. Select all button
Select all notification plans.
4. Deselect all button
Deselect all notification plans.
5. Select all button
The menu related to the selection mode is displayed.
6. Display of selection status
Those whose background is yellow will be the notification plan currently selected.
Trash box screen selection mode menu
1. Delete selected items
Deletes the selected notification plan (can not be undone).
- If you select “Undo” from the menu button at the top right of each notification plan, you can retrieve it from the trash can and return it to the normal notification plan.